Our offer includes inorganic pigments in powder form, they are based on iron oxide as well as different non-organic
colouring compounds. They are mainly iron pigments in colours from yellow to orange, red, brown and black.
The range of colours also contains pigments such as titanium dioxide, ultramarine or iron blue and chrome green.
We also offer a various palette of organic pigments in powder form and pigment pastes. These pigments create specific group with diversified range of colours, what enables us to meet the customers’ requirements and expectations.
Pigments are widely applicable in the following branches of the industry:
- In the industry of paints and varnishes as an additive,
to colour all sorts of paints both water and solvent ones.
- In construction to dye ready-mixed concrete (e.g. to produce paving stones, tiles, pampcrete, bricks, stucco, grouting).
- In the plastic industry to dye various items during the production process, e.g. in production of PVC and PP pipes, linoleum, foils and dyeing concentrates etc.
- In the rubber industry as fillers and dyestuffs.
- Other uses: e.g. for dyeing artificial fertilizers, ceramics, glass, household chemistry, in the textile industry.