Our offer includes an extensive colour range of powder dyestuffs, micro granules and liquids, all of which meet high international standards. Particular solicitude for quality and modern process of production, systematic modernization of the industry infrastructure, control and research equipment as well as care of environmental protection allows us meet the needs and expectations of the customers.
Over a century of experience in the production of dyestuffs guarantees the highest quality of our products.
Our dyestuffs are widely applicable in the following branches
of the industry:
- In the textile industry to dye cellulose fibers (cotton, viscose,
linen, hemp, jute, silos), wool - fibers of animal origins in various
stages of loose fiber processing, yarn and textiles. Also used
to dye synthetic, polyester fibers and polyamide fibers - knitwear,
stocking produce as well as mixture of various fibers.
- In the tanning and furring industry, for dyeing chrome,
vegetable and chrome-vegetable tanned leather. Also to dye
suede, nubuk, clothing leathers, leather accessories and fur.
- In the pulp and paper industry, to produce recycled papers: toilet and regular or “Z-Z” type folded towels. In the wood industry to produce impregnants for protection of wood and water/solvent wood stains what enables wood dyeing.
- In the construction and furniture industry to dye
insulating boards for underneath of the floor panels and
multilayer wooden floors as well as marker for chipboard
- In the branch of household chemistry to produce EDT
cubes, washing liquids, fabric softeners, washing-up liquids
and dyestuff to produce universal cleaning products, floor
liquids and window and glass surface cleaners.
- In car chemistry as a dyestuff in cooler and antifreeze
- Other uses: as a dyestuff for plant protection products, circulating water in heating infrastructure to locate any leaks and to dye dried flowers, carbon paper, shoe polish, anodic colouring of aluminium, paraffin and oils. In the food industry it is used as a marker for dyeing specific risk products (SRM).